PARADE RULES & REGULATIONS
There is an application fee.
Registration Fee is 20.00 nonrefundable
- The parade’s route is as follows: It will begin at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue then proceed down Franklin Avenue to President Street. After turning on President Street it will continue to Classon Avenue and end at Eastern Parkway.
- The parade ceremony will begin promptly at 10:30 AM at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue. All participants are asked to assemble at 9:00 AM.
- The parade will step off at 12 P.M. and will go directly to President Street and end on Classon Avenue at the Street Fair.
- The police will close ranks and will not allow any lag in the parade. All bands must cooperate.
- Your cooperation is needed so that Franklin Avenue can be open for regular traffic at 3:00 PM.
- The Police Department prohibits the sale of food on the parade route. Should the Police Department find anyone selling food on the parade route, they will be removed and their goods will be confiscated by the Police Department and fined for selling illegally. Vendors are permitted only at the Street Fair.
- All parade participants wishing to participate must register no later than September 30, 2022.
- All persons wishing to purchase booth space must do so by September 25, 2022. Vendor's application booth
- The Police Department and the City of New York have praised our behavior at our events and so we ask for the full cooperation of our participants in the Parade as well as the Street Fair.
***NO POLITICAL BANNERS OR FLYERS ALLOWED***
Parade subscription fees for a maximum of 50 participants per organization. For more than 50 please contact us.
Note: All vehicles are required to have decorations pertaining to the Panamanian Day Parade celebrating our Panamanian culture.
ALL PRICES ARE FOR GROUPS OF 50 PARTICIPANTS OR LESS
Plus $20.00 registration fee
- Up to 50 Participants $50 for Registration and $300 Participation fee.
- Up to 100 Participants $50 for Registration and $350 Participation fee.